Order Selecting At Subaru
Posted May 12, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
If you have 9 months-1 year of recent, consistent order selecting experience and are interested in a job with a well-known company, this position could be perfect for you!
Subaru's distribution center is adding Order Selectors to their team! They offer competitive pay, paid training, great benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth.
These are full-time temp-to-hire openings, and an exciting opportunity to join a company that wants to see you succeed.
They also offer great perks such as an on-site gym and performance raises!
Order Selector Job Duties:
- Order selecting parts using an RF scanner
- Unpacking and redistributing parts
- Shipping and Receiving
- Using a cherry picker, stand-up forklift, reach truck and Taylor-Dunn
- Cycle counting, cleaning and some data entry
You will be successful in this role if you are hardworking and eager to learn!
Order Selector Requirements:
- 9 months - 1 year of recent, consistent order selecting experience
- Updated resume
- Proof of high school diploma or GED prior to start
- Previous RF scanner and/or forklift experience is a plus
- Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Some mandatory overtime required (some Saturdays required)
- Health benefit options even during temporary period
- Weekly pay - every Friday
- Paid on-the-job training and support
- Open communication with supervisors and managers on performance
- Work in a clean, structured, and organized environment
Location: Gresham, OR – not public transit accessible, vehicle required
If you are interested in this Order Selector job with Subaru, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.