Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | THC-Friendly | Day And Swing
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day & Swing
Start immediately in an easy job that offers four-day work weeks, weekly pay days, and a positive and friendly work environment.
This full-time, temp-to-hire, Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position is with a company that makes electric heaters and fans. They have multiple openings and are looking for people who are mechanically inclined, detail-oriented and eager to grow.
This unique location is one of three locations globally, with the other two being in Ontario and Ireland!
No experience required. They will provide all the training you’ll need. You'll be working with a fun team that will support your growth.?
This company cares about their employees and wants to help you progress in your career! They're THC-friendly, promote from within and have exceptional employee tenure. In fact, many managers started out in this role.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Fabrication Department Duties:
- Punch fan shapes out of sheet metal
- Make heating coils
- Spot-weld baseboard heater parts
- Assembly Department Duties:
- Use hand and power tools to assemble heater parts
- Perform quality checks on finished product
- Package the heaters to ship
Schedules: Short work week - 4/10’s
- Day Shift: Monday - Thursday, 6:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Swing Shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 pm - 3:30 am
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Requirements:
- Steel toed boots
- Able to stand for 10-hour shifts
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Low employee premiums on Medical, Dental & Vision insurances
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- Opportunity for overtime
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Shoe Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health club memberships & Wellness Programs
Location: Fruit Valley area in Vancouver, WA
- This location is not bus accessible.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call (503) 946-3874 to talk to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Vancouver Branch, I am dedicated to connecting with employees to find the right job fit for them – the first time. I am a firm believer in open and thorough communication, as well as transparency in every aspect of my role here. In my time with TERRA, I have enjoyed connecting with people in our community and presenting them with job opportunities that set them up for success and self-fulfillment. My favorite part of working for TERRA Staffing Group has been having the opportunity to make a difference in others’ lives and support them with their own success stories.