Entry-Level Food Production Associate | Day - Swing - Night
Posted December 7, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Day, Swing & Night Shifts available
Join Kettle Cuisine's Food Production Associate Team - No Experience Needed!
Kettle has multiple temp-to-hire, entry level Food Production Associate openings on their Day, Swing & Night Shift teams. They specialize in creating high-quality soups, chowders and pre-made meal kits served in restaurants throughout the U.S.
What’s great about working at Kettle Cuisine:
- Seasonal Bonus - You'll earn an additional $2.00 per hour through the end of February!
- Pick your shift - Check out the 9 schedule options below!
- No Mandatory Overtime - you'll enjoy working 8-hours on a consistent basis.
- No Need for a Gym Membership - because this job will keep you physically active.
If you're someone who enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together & you have previous experience working in any type of labor or physical job, you could be a great fit!
Don't miss out! Apply now and join the Kettle family.
Food Production Associate Job Duties:
- Operate & sanitize cooking equipment & filling machines.
- Create quality products by following recipes.
- Monitor & assess product quality.
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Plus a Seasonal Bonus: You'll make an additional $2.00 per hour through the end of February!
Available Schedules: Days of the week rotate
- Day Shifts:
- 5:00am - 1:30pm
- 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 10:00am - 6:30pm
- Swing Shifts:
- 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- 6:00pm - 2:30am
- Night Shifts:
- 9:00pm - 5:30am
- 10:00pm - 6:30pm
- 2:00am - 10:30am
Food Production Associate Job Requirements:
- At least 6 months of recent work experience in any labor or physical job.
- Able to perform physical work consistently throughout shift.
- Able to frequently lift items weighing 30 - 50 lbs.
Benefits offered by employer upon permanent hire:
- Pre-paid Orca card commuter benefit
- Available to temp-to-hire employees, too!
- 401K Retirement Plan with 4% Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time
Benefits offered by TERRA to temp or temp-to-hire employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical illness, Accident, Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA
- Free parking
- Some shifts are bus accessible
Apply today for this Food Production Associate position. Or call us to learn more: (206) 453-2852.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA is GREAT! Their amazing staff will find you the right job, and support you every step of the way. They changed my life by finding me a job that I love and look forward to going to every day. Thank you so much TERRA Staffing.