Entry-Level Machine Operator | Direct-Hire | THC Friendly
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Thursday 5am-3:30pm
A well-established manufacturing company is looking to add Entry-Level Machine Operators to their amazing team located in Sultan.
No prior work experience is required!
It's a great opportunity to gain valuable skills and begin with a fast-growing company.
The position is full-time, direct-hire and offers plenty of career development as well as a convenient Monday-Thursday Schedule. This role will be in the Foundry, which is where everything begins in their manufacturing process!
Your growth is important to this company as they support and care for the success of each of their team members. That's why they offer a mentorship program and lots of training.
Entry-Level Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Operate various machines in the process of making metal parts
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Load and unload machines with materials
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
If you’re detail-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are eager to learn, this role is perfect for you.
- Monday-Thursday: 5am-3:30 pm
Optional OT is available regularly!
Pay: $18-$20/hr - depending on experience.
Entry-Level Machine Operator requirements:
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Benefits upon permanent hire include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k)Medical
- Mentorship program from leadership team
- Work-Life balance
- Hands-on paid training and orientation
- A safe workplace and so much more!
Location: Sultan, WA this position is not bus accessible, you will need reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Machine Operator position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Friends that I have made through doing different assignments and I always discuss the perfect ways TERRA Staffing employees treat us. They are unlike any other staffing agency I've worked for before.