Food Production Associate | Juice Company
Posted October 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:30am-2:00pm Monday - Friday
Join this amazing company making delicious juices and other fruit products!
This is an established, Washington-based Juice production company in Bothell and they're adding a Food Production Associate to their team!
The Food Production Associate is responsible for maintaining the warehouse, batching, blending, filling, and preparing various products to be shipped to customers.
The position is temp-to-hire and on-the-job training is provided.
This company truly cares about their employees and has a high employee-satisfaction rating.
Food Production Associate Duties:
- Stock products
- Pull products for batches
- Read batch ingredients and instructions
- Use a computer to record ingredients, quality testing, and other basic data entry
- Package products for shipping
- Assist with unloading products using a forklift and pallet jack
Schedule: Mon-Fri 5:30am-2:00pm
Food Production Associate Requirements:
- Experience within a production environment
- Ability to operate or learn to operate a forklift - Company-provided training!
- Ability to stand all-day
- lift 50 pounds throughout the shift
Pay: $22 /hr
Benefits: (upon conversion)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 401K plans
- Vacation & Holiday pay
If you are interested in this Food Production Associate position, apply here or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.