Production Associate | Window Framing
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6 am - 2:30 pm
If you have at least 6 months of manufacturing, production, warehouse or construction experience, then you might be interested in this Production Associate position with an established glass company!
They specialize in designing, manufacturing, and installing window frames for high rises. This position is full-time, temporary-to-hire and offers career growth, benefits upon permanent hire and a lot of cross-training.
It's a great opportunity to join a company that wants to see you learn, grow and succeed with them!
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Using hand and power tools to measure and cut specific frame dimensions
- Learn entry-level machine operating
- Assembling together parts of the frame and making sure they are properly connected
- Assisting with palletizing and packaging products for shipping them
- Read work instructions and orders
If you're eager to build on your current skills and learn new ones, this could be the job for you!
Schedule: M-F, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
- OT is occasionally available
Production Associate Requirements:
- Over a year of work experience within the manufacturing, production, or construction fields
- Basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver excellent finished products with little supervision
Pay: Up to $22 an hour depending on experience, payday is every Friday!
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Growth opportunities
- This is a union position
- Paid on-the-job training
- Consistent 40-hours with the occasional opportunity for overtime
Location: Mukilteo, WA (not bus accessible)
Interested in learning more about this Production Associate? position? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett Team. I love to help people find the job that is the right fit for them and see them succeed. One of my favorite parts about being a recruiter is connecting with new people and checking out the jobsites. This helps me really find the job that you didn’t know you were looking for.