Assembly Technician | Tool-Making | $24/hr
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:00 am - 1:30 pm
If you have previous experience with machine operation and the ability to read blueprints, this position would be a great fit for you!
A local aerospace manufacturing company in Monroe is looking for an experienced Assembly Technician to join their team.
This company manufactures structural parts in the large business and regional jet markets. And their divisions span across multiple segments of an aircraft, including the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel wells, and the interior.
As an Assembly Technician, you'll produce tools and molds used in aerospace.
The position is full-time, temp-to-hire, and offers great benefits upon permanent hire.
Assembly Technician Maker Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders.
- Manufacture tooling to meet engineering specifications.
- Develop and build tools, jigs, molds and gauges in support of Engineering and Manufacturing requirements.
- Flexibility in supporting assembly department as needed
- 1 year of experience in an Assembly or related manufacturing role
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints or engineering drawings
- Good understanding of Manufacturing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
If you think this Assembly Technician? position is the right fit for you, apply now, or call 206.453.2852 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.