Forklift Operator | Lumberyard | Paid Training
Posted October 12, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6AM - 4PM
A lumber and buildings material manufacturer has a full-time, temporary-to-hire Forklift Operator on their growing team.
If you have at least 6 months of previous experience driving a forklift, then this job could be a great fit for you!
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that offers competitive pay, a great schedule, excellent benefits, lots of opportunities for growth, and paid, on-the-job training.
Perfect for someone looking to grow their skills!
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Operate a sit-down forklift outside
- Stock/put away lumber
- Pull material for customer orders
- Band/consolidate material
- General warehouse clean-up
If you are reliable, hard-working, looking for a long-term opportunity, and value a family-oriented culture, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm
- Must be flexible to work OT
- Opportunity for pay increase upon permanent hire
This Job Offers:
- Full benefits package once hired:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with match
- They value, recognize and reward employees who are dependable and hardworking
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- You will be active and moving around – no being stuck at a desk all day!?
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Experience working outside in different elements is required
- At least 6 months of experience driving a sit-down forklift
- Basic math skills and knowledge of lumber and construction
- Proven ability to work with a team
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Location: Denver - Bus accessible
If you’re interested in this Forklift Operator opportunity please apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak with someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Broomfield team. I enjoy building valuable relationships between both candidates and clients. My goal is to find a fitting role for candidates that will lead to a fulfilling professional and personal life while providing any support needed along the way!