Assembler | Direct Hire | $20/hr
Posted October 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, Day and Swing Shift available
A local manufacturer in Seattle is adding Assemblers to their team. They specialize in custom designs for products such as nameplates, decals, labels and panels.
As an Assembler, part of your duties would include sealing, protecting and cooling their customer orders.
This is a direct-hire opportunity that comes with excellent benefits. They offer a great Monday-Friday schedule and the location is bus accessible too.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Assemble and laminate sheets of overlays, membranes, and adhesives
- Assemble one up parts that may come through the department as a job ticket.
- Strip out parts, remove slugs and strip excess from die-cut sheets
- Inspect parts for quality
Assembler Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 15 lbs throughout a work shift
- Previous adhesive experience is a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- 3pm - 11:30pm
- Excellent Medical,
Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- 50% Orca card reimbursement
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.If you're interested in this Assembler position, apply today or call (206)453-2852 to speak with someone right away! Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.