Production Associate | Coffee Roaster | Day And Night
Posted November 27, 2023
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st Shift 6:30am to 3:30pm & 3rd Shift: 9:30pm to 6:00am
Cascade Coffee, a local company that roasts, grinds and packages 50 million pounds of coffee every year, is adding Production Associates with 6 months of experience operating equipment or machines in a production environment.
It's a temporary-to-hire job and openings are on both Day and Night shift schedules.
You'll receive training to monitor pre-programmed machines that fill packaging with coffee beans and troubleshoot any potential issues.
Basically, your job is to ensure that production runs smoothly.
Benefits are offered upon permanent hire, and there are cross-training opportunities to grow your skills, earn promotions and a higher pay. Worksite tours are also available so you can check it out for yourself!
Interested in working at Cascade Coffee? Apply or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.
Production Associate Job Duties:
- Monitor production as filling machines fill packaging with roasted coffee beans.
- Assist with troubleshooting to resolve production issues.
- Prepare products for shipment.
Pay: $18.00 - $20.50 per hour
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 3:00pm
- Night Shift: Sunday - Thursday, 10:30pm - 7:00am
Production Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months experience operating equipment or machines in a production environment
- Comfortable navigating computers to perform basic data entry tasks.
- Able to stand throughout shift and lift 40 lbs.
Benefits Upon Permanent Hire:
- Vacation package
Benefits offered by TERRA to employees on temp or temp-to-hire assignments:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Virtual Care
- Life, Critical Illness, Accident, Long, and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
Location: Everett, WA (bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Production Associate job at Cascade Coffee, apply or call us to learn more: 206-453-2852.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.