Machine Operator | $17-$19/hr
Posted November 3, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:45 am - 4:30 pm
If you have 6 months of experience with SMT machinery (Surface Mount Technology), then this Machine Operator position may be perfect for you!
A manufacturing company that specializes in electronics is
currently looking to hire a Machine Operator.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire position, and a great opportunity to grow your skills and cross-train in other departments.
If you take pride in a job well done, have an eye for detail and want to work in a supportive team environment, this is a great fit for you!
As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating any SMT machinery - reflow, X-ray machine and AOI machine
- Inspect electronic components and load feeders
- Performing preventative maintenance on machines
- Assist in guiding assembly through the manufacturing process
Pay: $17-$19/hr., depending on experience and shift time
- Day Shift: 7:45AM-4:30PM
- Night Shift: 4:00PM-12:30AM
Machine Operator Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience with SMT machinery
- HS diploma or GED
- Knowledge of SMT and electronic components
- Able to follow written and spoken instruction/direction
- Ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire By Employer:
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Employer paid Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Incentive-based bonus
Location: Plano, TX
Interested in this Machine Operator role? Apply online today or call 469-947-6789? to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!