Quality Inspector | Direct Hire | Swing Shift
Posted November 4, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 03:00pm-11:30PM
A leading international manufacturer in Seattle is seeking to add a Quality Inspector to their growing team. This company specializes in designing and manufacturing product identification components including nameplates, decals, labels and custom panels.
As a Quality Inspector you will interpret blueprints, diagrams, and other specifications as necessary. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills, with plenty of room for growth!
Quality Inspector duties:
- Perform inspection tasks using measuring equipment like Optical Gauging Devices
- Notify appropriate personnel when action is needed to improve manufacturing process quality and provide technical support for the implementation of these improvements.
- Compile, analyze, and report statistical indicators of process performance
- Prepare quality reports as requested
- Conduct internal quality audits as needed
- 3pm - 11:30pm
Quality Inspector Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift 15 lbs throughout a work shift
- Previous Quality experience is a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- 50% Orca card reimbursement
Location: Interbay area of Seattle. Easily accessible by public transit, plenty of street parking if you drive.
Ready to take your Quality Inspector skills to the next level? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Manager for the Terra Seattle team. I love the wave of energy that I feel every day from my team. The best part of my job is the collaborative effort from my team to get so many talented people placed in a job they love.