Installation Technician | Kitchen Appliances
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 7:00 am start time
Looking for an opportunity where you can put your mechanical skills to use and learn a new trade? This Installation Technician role could be a great fit for you!
A local kitchen appliance distributor is currently hiring Installation Technicians?s to install kitchen appliances for apartments and townhomes throughout the Denver Metro area.
Perfect for someone with some facility maintenance experience, is mechanically inclined or has experience working with tools.
This role offers a Monday- Friday schedule, cross-training, job stability, benefits, and growth opportunities. It’s also bus accessible!
Great way to get your foot in the door with an employer that takes care of – and rewards – its employees. They love celebrations and often host events like pancake breakfasts and holiday parties—and provide a catered dinner/lunch every month!
Installation Technician Job Duties:
- Assist in installation of household appliances
- Prepares appliances as directed by lead installer
- Assists lead installer with job paperwork and input of electronic tracking data.
- Assists loading truck for daily installs and deliveries.
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, love to learn and are comfortable working with power tools.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:00 am until deliveries are complete.
- Average 40-50 hours a week.
Installation Techniciann Requirements:
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of warehouse experience
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs with help frequently throughout shift
- Comfortable with hand and power tools
- Appliance installation experience is a plus!
Pay: $19 per hour
- Eligible for bonuses after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- Deep discounts on name-brand appliances
Location: North Denver – and this location is bus accessible!
If you are interested in this Installation Technician position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!