Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | Paint Prep
Posted November 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing Shifts Available
A well-established Aerospace company in Everett is adding an Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate to join their paint prep team!
They manufacture interior plane parts used in commercial airlines. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity---no experience in aerospace is required!
This job comes with growth opportunities and extensive training. Swing shift schedules are available!
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Prepping products using various hand tools, pneumatic sanders, tools, paint applicators, masking, plugs, tape, paper, etc. for painting
- Sanitize and clean part before making the surface
- Load and unload materials
- Mix and apply various paint primers, topcoats, and clear coats
- Data entry - documentation of processes
- $17.00 - $18.00 / DOE - get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Swing Shift: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm; must be available to train on days for the first few months!
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Ability to pass a basic math and reading comprehension test
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, climb, kneel, and rotate throughout shift
- Capable of lifting up to 40+ lbs
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
Location: Everett, WA
If you're interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call 206.453.2852 to learn more!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.