Shipping Clerk | Direct-Hire
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day shift
If you have previous experience operating warehouse machinery, then you might be interested in this Shipping Clerk opportunity with a well-established manufacturing company!
They manufacture and distribute a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and wastewater industries. And they have a direct-hire opening on their Day Shift team.
This position offers full-time hours, excellent benefits, on-the-job training and lots of opportunities for growth!
Shipping Clerk Job Duties:
- Operate a stand-up forklift in narrow aisleways.
- Operate a sit-down forklift for shipping and receiving
- Pick and pull products then transport them between departments.
- Read and interpret part numbers and work orders.
- Perform general computer transactions.
You will be successful in this role if you have an eye for detail, and enjoy working in an active environment, and working with a team.
Schedule: Two shift options available, OT is occasionally available.
- Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Monday - Friday, 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Shipping Clerk Requirements:
- 1 year of recent experience operating sit-down and stand-up forklifts
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours a day.
- Strong Math and Reading Skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay: $19/ hour
- Quarterly profit-sharing
Location: Bothell, WA, due to schedule, this location is not bus-accessible.
If you are interested in this Shipping Clerk position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The service is amazing; the associates make you feel like they actually take the time to help. They have yet to fail me and hope they never do.