Food Production Associate | Entry-Level | Paid Training
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing and Night Shift
If you have food production or seafood processor experience—or if you’ve served in the military—you might be interested in this Entry-Level Food Production Associate role with Kettle Cuisine!
If you’re not familiar with Kettle Cuisine, they make high-quality soups, chowders and pre-made meal kits for restaurants and retailers throughout the U.S.
Multiple full-time, temp-to-hire openings are available on all shifts, so you can pick the shift that works best for you.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that’s team oriented and values their employees. You’ll appreciate the supportive environment, employee appreciation events and paid training.
Kettle Cuisine was recently renovated and the facility is clean and organized. This is a great place to grow a career and gain new skills.
Perfect for someone that enjoys routine and crushing goals.
Entry-Level Food Production Associate Job Duties:
- Operating various cooking and filling machines
- Quality assurance and testing
- Sanitizing equipment and machines
- Verify correct ingredients, along with measuring/weighing the product to match recipes
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 1st: 5:00am-1:30pm or 6:00am-2:30pm or 10:00am-6:30pm
- 2nd: 1:00pm-9:30pm or 2:00pm-10:30pm or 6:00pm-2:30am
- 3rd: 9:00pm-5:30am or 10:00pm-6:30pm or 2:00am-10:30am
- Ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ lbs
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Everett, WA
- Free parking
- Some shifts are bus accessible
Apply today to this Entry-Level Food Production Associate position, or call (206) 453-2852 to learn more.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.