Posted October 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM
If you have 1-2 years of administrative support experience, we have an opportunity with a well-established manufacturer in the Port of Tacoma that is looking to add an Account Representative to their team.
They offer competitive pay and a great level of independence in this full-time, temp-to-hire role.
The employer is one of the PNW’s largest suppliers of treated lumber, utility poles, premium treated decking. They have been in business for over 100 years and are the leading producer for pressure-treated wood products.
Account Representative Job Duties:
- Accurately enters and reviews quotes and sales orders within 24 hours
- Answer questions related to accounts, products, procedures, and services.
- Invoice customers, invoicing freight and matching records for payment.
- Prepare documents for annual contract renewals and price adjustments.
- Prepare monthly reporting on customer sales activity and performance
Account Representative Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of administrative support or 2+ years of customer service
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Capability to multi-task and work under pressure
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Opportunity to expand your current administrative skills
- Room for growth within a large organization
- Paid training
Location: Port of Tacoma
If you have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently this could be a great fit for you. Call 253-353-7700? to apply.
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I really appreciate the support and honesty of your firm.