Component Engineer II Or III | Aerospace | Direct Hire
Posted November 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am-5pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue your career in with this full time, direct hire, hybrid Component Engineer (II or III) opportunity!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. They are working on some really exciting projects including parts and components for the James Webb Telescope, the Mars Rover, the DART mission, and components for electric aircrafts and aviation.
You will have the opportunity to work on a small, but very important, collaborative team across the country. This position offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development, great benefits, and more.
Component Engineer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for producing thorough and accurate work of suitable complexity that meets all customer specifications and company requirements for schedule, cost, producibility, quality, and reliability
- Develop familiarity with company products and develop/ apply component selection, development, qualification and other parts control processes
- Understand performance characteristics and market conditions for components within their commodity of specialization
- Create new part numbers within engineering and business system tools and prepare and maintain specifications as require
- Liaise with Design Engineering, Quality, Configuration Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain and Customer Support functions as required
- Drive Obsolescence/material availability management activities including monitoring, reporting of Obsolescence Risk, responding to End-of-Life Notifications, developing alternate part solutions, and executing Last Time Buy purchases
Component Engineer Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in materials, electrical, mechanical, or component engineering in a highly regulated environment
- BA or BS in engineering or related science discipline?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MRP and/or PLM experience and MS office suite experience
- Level II: $104,000 DOE
- Level III: $124,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
- Monday – Friday, Day shift (flexible hours)
- Hybrid (2 days remote per week)
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you are interested in this Component Engineer opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.