Electrical Maintenance Technician | $35-$40 Per Hour
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday, 2:00am to 10:30pm
Looking to grow your career as a maintenance technician? We want to speak with you!
A plastic manufacturing company in Central Denver is looking to hire an Electrical Maintenance Technician with at least 3 years of experience who wants to build their skill set. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
This company manufactures plastic slip sheets that
are used to create products for big brand chain stores. This company is a small company that operates as a family and provides a great culture and work atmosphere. They have a great benefits package and employees who have been working with their team for more than 15 years!
As a Maintenance Technician you will be working side by side with their top maintenance tech. This will give you the opportunity to learn new skills and develop your craft, as well as helping this company run more efficiently!
Electrical Maintenance Technician Job Duties:
- Perform repairs and maintenance to pumps, motors and all other equipment
- Maintain PM schedule for all equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and PLC control problems
- Communicates with Plant Manager on maintenance schedules and production needs
Shift: Monday to Friday, 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Need to be flexible to be on-call on weekends as needed
- Will be guaranteed 4 hours of pay if called in
Electrical Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of Maintenance experience
- Highly skilled with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read electrical schematics and work with 480v equipment mandatory
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs., bend, twist and turn
Pay: $35-$40 per hour DOE
- PTO and paid holidays
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Technician role, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have had a great experience with TERRA. They found me a job very quickly. One that is a wonderful fit for both my experience and for me personality wise. I am so grateful to be back to work after looking for a job for over a year on my own – TERRA Staffing found me one in a week!