Manufacturing Associate | Cleanroom | $20/hr
Posted October 25, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday, 7:00-5:30pm
Have experience working in a cleanroom or FDA-regulated manufacturing environment? Bring your skills to a company where you will be recognized and rewarded for your hard work—and where your skills will make a BIG impact!
About the Company
A local, industry-leading manufacturer of high-quality CBD products has immediate openings for Manufacturing Associates.
This company is focused on improving life by producing whole-plant hemp health supplements. More than just a product, this company gives hope to people around the world suffering from various illnesses.
If you are interested in doing work that matters AND want a job that offers great work-life balance, 3-day weekends, and competitive pay, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Role
As a Manufacturing Associate you will be the heart and soul of the company because you’ll be helping to create the product.
This is a full-time, temp-to hire position that offers $20/hr to start, amazing benefits, positive work environment, and lots of opportunities for growth!
- Clean, sanitize, and operate production equipment
- Work on a small-scale production line to bottle CBD into correct packaging in a timely matter
- Package finish product into correct packaging
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Assist with oversight of inventory
If you are a team-player, have the willingness to learn new things, and have great time management and communication skills, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Compressed Schedule
- (4) 10 hr. shifts: 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday
- 3 days off every week (That’s 52 three-day weekends a year!)
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- 1 year of previous production, manufacturing, or cleanroom experience preferred
- Proven longevity in previous roles
- Able to stand, stoop, bend throughout shift and lift 50 lbs with or without accommodation
- Ability to wear PPE including a face mask at all times while working and follow GMPs
Benefits Offered Upon Permanent Hire by Employer:
- Medical, dental, vision—and pet insurance!
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Generous employee discount
- Employee stock purchase plan
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!?
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!