Production Operator | Regular Quarterly Bonuses
Forest Grove, OR
Posted December 20, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing & Night Shift, Mon-Fri
Looking for a job that has a consistent, full-time schedule, fantastic benefits, and bonuses upon permanent hire? This Production Operator role with a circuit board manufacturer might be the one for you!
Perfect for someone that is entry-level or skilled in manufacturing.
This job is temp-to-hire and a great opportunity to join a company that invests in the growth and success of their team. You'll receive lots of training, career advancement opportunities, and plenty of support!
A retention bonus of $2,000 is available 6 months after permanent hire and you'll receive quarterly bonuses as well.
Current employees like this job because it's easy to learn the training, gives steady hours, and the team is friendly!
Job Duties of a Production Operator:
- Loading and unloading circuit boards into machines
- Visually checking boards for any defects
- Following verbal and written instructions
- Swing Shift: Monday- Friday, 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Night Shift: Monday – Friday, 10:30pm-6:45am
- $19.49-$23.33/hr -DOE, includes 10-15% shift differential
Benefits Once Permanently Hired:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K with a match
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Supportive management
- Job stability and career growth opportunities
Production Operator Requirements:
- Ability to stand for duration of shift
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required!
- Must be ITAR compliant
Location: Forest Grove – location is not public transit accessible, reliable transportation is needed.
If you are interested in this Production Operator role, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist at the Beaverton office. And I love helping people find their perfect job!