Materials & Logistics Manager | Direct Hire | Aerospace
Posted November 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Fantastic opportunity to continue your career in Supply Chain leadership with this full time, direct hire, Materials & Logistics Manager opportunity!
This position is with a growing Aerospace and Electronics company globally known for being a true industry leader. They are working on some really exciting projects including parts and components for the James Webb Telescope, the Mars Rover, the DART mission, and components for electric aircrafts and aviation.
This role involves overseeing the material handling, shipping & receiving, inventory, and logistics functions for their Lynnwood location. This position offers unlimited opportunities for growth and development, great benefits, and more.
Materials & Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a supply chain strategy that maximizes customer satisfaction through on time delivery, lead time and quality metrics, reduces inventory and delivers the lowest total cost
- Lead/participate in Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events that will eliminate waste and result in significant benefits (Growth, Safety, Quality, Delivery, & Cost) throughout the Supply Chain
- Provide effective support to new product introduction teams, proposal development, and subcontracting opportunities as they develop
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the personnel in the department including master scheduling, purchasing, materials planning, stockroom, and shipping & receiving
- Develop, implement, and manage lean material logistic strategies as applicable that optimize the storage and flow of purchased and fabricated materials in support of manufacturing and inventory strategies
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the performance of physical inventories and/or cycle counting to meet fiscal reporting requirements
Materials & Logistics Manager Requirements:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, and 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- Experience with purchasing, inventory, and planning within manufacturing
- MRP experience
- $115,000 - $130,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO (3 weeks)
- 401k (50% of 6% match, plus an additional 3% non-matching contribution after 1 year)
- 12 paid holidays with a week off between Christmas and New Years
- Uncapped potential for growth and development
- Work life balance
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Day shift
Location: Lynnwood, WA
If you are interested in this Materials & Logistics Manager opportunity, apply now!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Technical team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.