Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day, Swing, Weekend Day/Night
TERRA Staffing Group is hiring Inventory Control members to join the team at Funko!
They're a leader in pop culture figures and collectibles, and they're known for fostering a great company culture. There are many opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. And they like to celebrate as a team every quarter and enjoy a meal together.
As an Inventory Control member, you'll work in a warehouse setting with a consistent 36 - 40hr work-week. Overtime is also available if you want to earn a bigger paycheck.
Inventory Control Job Duties:
- Cycle counting
- Data entry
- Tracking detailed orders
- Operating an order picker forklift to inventory product
Requirements for Inventory Control:
- Ability to operate an order picker
- Cycle counting experience
- Ability to be on your feet comfortably for 12-hour shifts
- Experience with ERP or WMS strongly preferred
- Day shift: Monday - Thursday, 5:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 3:00am
- Weekend: Friday - Sunday, 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Weekend Nights: Friday - Sunday, 6:00 pm - 6:30 am
- Day: $21.00
- Swing: $22.00
- Weekend: $23.33
- Weekend Nights: $24.33
Perks & Benefits:
Funko offers many great perks, including quarterly employee appreciation, solar-covered parking, on-site cantina with inside and outside seating—and coming soon an on-site retail store!
Here’s what you get by partnering with TERRA:
- On-site support—we have a recruiter there just for you, ready to support and answer any of your questions
- Weekly pay (Pay day is every Friday)
- ACA compliant health benefits
- Health club membership access
- 401(k) with employer match
- Prescription savings program
- MeMD Behavioral health plan
Location: Buckeye, AZ (Not bus accessible)
Interested in this Inventory Control role at Funko? Apply online today or call 480-750-7272 today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The professionalism they provided me with was outstanding. Several staff members contacted me to assure I was provided with all of the necessary information and tools to have a successful interview.