Entry-Level IT | $19.50/hr
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Flexible Schedule
Great Entry-Level IT opportunity with a corporate relocation services company! Perfect for someone that feels comfortable working with computer hardware.
They specialize in corporate moves---this division primarily supports the Microsoft campus!
It's a temporary-to-hire role that has a flexible schedule, and it's a great way to gain IT experience as there are lots of opportunities for growth!
Entry-Level IT Job
- Moving office equipment and furniture
- Disconnecting and connecting computer hardware
- Creating diagrams of each computer station
- Quality testing to ensure that equipment is working
You will be successful in this role if you have great problem-solving skills, and love working with computers.
Schedule: Schedule that varies
- overtime opportunities as well!
- nights & weekends
Entry-Level IT Qualifications:
- Familiarity with computer hardware
- Open Full-time Availability
- Able to work a varied day to day schedule with 24 hours notice
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- PTO and paid Holidays
- Opportunities for growth into various departments: Computer or Lab Technicians, Drivers, etc. Some of the current Supervisors also started out in this role!
Location: Redmond, WA
If you are interested in this Entry-Level IT job, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist with the Terra Kirkland Branch. My biggest motivation is to help candidates find the right opportunity where they can envision themselves for a long time. I strive to make an impact in people's lives and lend a hand when needed.