Marine Electronics Technician | $75k-$85k
Posted November 9, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 7:30am-4:30pm
If you're an experienced electrical technician, this is a cool opportunity to grow your career with a great company.
A supplier of marine motor parts is looking to add a Marine Electronics Technician to their team. In this role, you'll repair, troubleshoot, perform maintenance and assemble water jet and hydraulic vessel steering systems around the world! Traveling is required for this role.
This is is a direct-hire opportunity that comes with 100% covered medical benefits. And the team you'd work with is awesome. They enjoy working together to accomplish big tasks.
Marine Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
- Commissioning electronic controls on water jets
- Performing routine electrical maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, commissioning and assembly of hydraulic vessel steering systems, components and water jets
- Conducting training classes
- Programming water jet controls
- Traveling to off-site national and international service locations up to 80% of time
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Marine Electronics Technician Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Superior attention to detail and sound time management
- AA degree in electronics (preferred)
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Ability to travel internationally
Pay: $75k-85k annually
- 100% employer paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) matching plan
- Per diem meal pay during travel
Location: Woodinville, WA not bus accessible
Apply today for this Marine Electronics Technician role or call 206-453-2852 to learn more about this opportunity!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Account Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I LOVE getting the opportunity to share life-changing career opportunities with candidates every day! Your future success story is what inspires me daily!