Marine Mechanic | Direct-Hire
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm
If you have previous experience as a mechanic, or have any experience repairing boats, then you might be interested in this unique opportunity!
A Woodinville supplier of marine motor parts is adding a Marine Mechanic to their team! It's a full-time, direct-hire position, and a great opportunity to grow your career.
This company is at the forefront of water jet propulsion technology and have become trusted partners to boat builders, naval architects and marine operators around the world.
This isn't your average mechanic job--you'll be repairing, trouble-shooting and performing maintenance on waterjet systems! If you're not familiar, waterjets are a special kind of jet different from regular motors that use propellers.
The position comes with 100% covered medical benefits, and a small collaborative team that enjoys working together.
Traveling is required for this role.
Marine Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Working in confined locations and aboard vessels
- Building and repairing hydraulic units
- Machining parts and impellers to drawing specification
- Complete and submit service reports
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Marine Mechanic Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and sound time management
- 2+ years mechanical experience - marine mechanical experience preferred
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
Pay: $22-$35/hr DOE
- 100% employer paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
Location: Woodinville, Wa not bus accessible
If you're interested in learning more about this Marine Mechanic role apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Account Manager for the TERRA Kirkland Team. I LOVE getting the opportunity to share life-changing career opportunities with candidates every day! Your future success story is what inspires me daily!