Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00AM - 4:30PM
Gain valuable skills and grow with a supportive company in this Production Associate role! This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 year of previous assembly or production experience.
This temp-to-hire position offers 3 day weekends, great benefits, and an employee centric environment. The benefits don’t stop there! This company also provides a free climbing gym membership in Louisville and free passes to a zipline park in Castle Rock.
As a Production Associate, you will be working for a company who specializes in magnetic breaking systems. This company values their employees and is very supportive in the career growth of their people.
Production Associate Duties:
- Preform assembly of belay and magnet systems using hand tools and power tools
- Use time management skills to ensure you’re preforming jobs in a timely manner
- Paying attention to details and process to insure pieces are built properly
- General facility and production clean up as needed
- Monday – Thursday, 6AM – 4:30PM
- $18 - $20/hr - DOE
- Full Benefits upon conversion:
- Health, dental, and vision
- PTO and sick time
- Free rock climbing gym membership and zipline park tickets
- 3 day weekends
- Opportunity for a yearly bonus
- 1 year of assembly or production experience
- Ability to use hand and power tools effectively
- Ability to stand, bend, and twist for the entire shift
- Strong hand eye coordination?
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Production Associate position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love being able to help people find the right job for them as well as finding that right person for our clients. But my favorite thing about my job is having the ability to truly make a difference in people’s everyday lives!