Manufacturing Planner & Scheduler | Direct-Hire | Hybrid
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
The industry leader in hardware and related software products for the industrial controls marketplace is looking to add a full-time, permanent, Manufacturing Planner & Scheduler to their growing team!
This company designs, engineers, and manufactures highly regulated and technical products for the industrial controls and instrumentation industry. They create Rockwell Automation compatible I/O, industrial displays, IIoT, and more. It's an exciting time to join their team as they are experiencing growth due to increased customer demand.
This is a perfect role for an individual with planning and scheduling experience looking for a long-term, stable opportunity with a company that has a 30-year history of constantly pushing the edge of what is technically possible and innovating to meet the unique needs of their customers.
Manufacturing Planner & Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Oversee and organize information to increase the efficiency of a company’s projects.
- Streamline business operations looking for ways to cut costs, maximize sales, and increase profits.
- Follow production cycle flow from birth to end of life cycle.
- Compile reports on factors related to projects to assist in the decision-making process and ensure each product part transitions well.
- Assist with data clean up with their MRP system.
Schedule: Flexible day shift hours with some remote capabilities.
Manufacturing Planner & Scheduler Qualifications:
- 2+ years of scheduling and planning experience within the manufacturing or industrial industry.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience using MRP/ERP systems.?
- Strong analytical experience with experience with database queries; sequel is highly desired.
- Bachelors degree in a related field is highly desired.
Compensation: $80-100K, depending on experience
- Medical, vision, and dental.
- 401K with a match
- 3 weeks of vacation starting
Location: Bellevue, WA.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 425-249-3012 to schedule your interview today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for TERRA's Technical team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.