Day Shift Receiver
Posted October 31, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday
We are hiring for a full time, temp-to-hire, Dayshift Receiver opportunity centrally located in Fife, WA. This position offers competitive wages, onsite training to gain new skills, and benefits immediately upon conversion after your first 90 days.
This is one of the largest and most trusted names in the window and door manufacturing industry, that has been in operation for over 50 years, and prides itself on being safe.
As a Dayshift Receiver, you will support the processes of product build and assembly with a focus on safety and quality. This is a fast-paced role that requires accuracy and efficiency.
- $22.00 per hour with step increases based on experience
- Monday-Friday 5:00am - 3:00pm
Dayshift Receiver Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for receiving and inspecting all goods
and materials, both raw material and finished goods
- Supply material as needed and/or requested to the production
line, and other departments may require a forklift
- You are the gatekeeper to goods coming into the worksite and distribute them to their respective departments
Dayshift Receiver Requirements:
- Perform physical labor (climb, bend, lift, stoop)
- Ability to lift 75lbs unassisted repetitively over 10 hours
- Ability to work independently
- One year of relevant experience with incoming inventory.
- Exposure operating a forklift – onsite certification is required.
- Previous hand and power tools preferred but not required. They are willing to train.
Benefits as a Dayshift Receiver:
- Weekly pay, get paid every Friday!
- Consistent and stable hours, no weekends!
- Upon conversion - 401k matching, PTO, paid holidays, paid jury duty, paid bereavement, pay increases and lots of opportunity to promote!
- Fife, WA
If this Dayshift Receiver job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or call 253-353-7700? to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.