Aerospace Assembler | $17.50 - $20/hour | All Shifts
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, First, Second and Third Shifts Available
Parker Hannifin, a rapidly growing Aerospace company with a wonderful employee-centric culture, is looking to hire multiple Aerospace Assemblers to add to their team.
It's an excellent way to grow and learn new skills - no previous assembly experience is required!
This position offers a 2-4 week training program where you'll learn how to build airplane parts from start to finish.
You'll have a consistent schedule, there are opportunities for growth, amazing benefits upon conversion, and overtime is available if you want to make some extra cash!
Aerospace Assembler Duties:
- Assemble, test, and ensure quality assurance for smaller commercial and private airplane fuel valves, nozzles, and gages
- Clean and polish products to standards, test malfunctions and functionality of products listed on data sheets, and follow all rules and procedures per the company’s policies
- Work with various test machines - lots of diagnostics and quality control - training provided in all areas
- Follow strict guidelines and regulations for quality control of airplane parts
You will be successful in this role if you are eager, have the patience to learn new skills, and enjoy working with your hands on a team.
Schedule: Opportunities for overtime!
- First Shift: Monday- Friday 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Second Shift: Monday-Friday - 3:00 PM - 11:45 PM
- Third shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Pay Per Shift:
- 1st Shift: $17.50 per hour
- 2nd Shift: $19 per hour
- 3rd Shift: $20 per hour
Aerospace Assembler Requirements:
- HS diploma or GED
- Must have a solid work history of 6-12+ months in the last job
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with up to 5% match
- Paid time off earned and 13 paid holidays!
Location: Glendale - Open available parking, Not bus accessible!
If you are interested in this Aerospace Assembler position apply now or call 480-750-7272 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy the exciting journeys that await me each day in recruiting. I love the feeling of bringing the right candidate and client together. But the best part of my job is giving so many distinguished and skilled people a chance to shine!