Entry-Level Manufacturing Jobs At PCC | Paid Training
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift, Swing Shift, Night Shift
Precision Castparts Corporation is hiring multiple full-time, temporary-to-hire manufacturing positions!
No previous experience is required.
Current employees have praised this company for the extensive training they provide to new members of the team. You’ll also receive a tour during your interview, so you can see the workspace before saying “yes” to a job offer.
And as an employee of PCC, you will be eligible for raises 2x a year and receive tuition reimbursement!
- Material Handlers
- Perfect for someone with order picking experience and is looking to transition from a warehouse role into a more skilled opportunity.
- Shop Helpers
- This is a great fit for those who love variety in their day and want to learn a little of everything and find out what areas of the work they enjoy most.
- Machine Operators
- This role is right for you if you are mechanically inclined and want to learn a specific skillset.
- Foundry Workers
- If you love being active on the job or have some previous construction experience, but want to transition into a manufacturing role, this is a great role for you.
Shift flexibility-PCC has shift bids every 6 months.
- Training on day shift up to 3 months- 6:00am-2:30pm
- Schedule moves into swing or grave
- Swing shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Grave shift: 9:00pm-5:00am
Pay: $22.00 an hour
What PCC has to offer:
- Opportunity to earn quarterly team bonuses
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K contribution
- Lots of growth opportunities – a majority of supervisors started in an entry-level role!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Raises 2x a year, based on performance
- Work for a local company making a global impact!
Location: Milwaukie, OR
- Not bus accessible
Interested in a manufacturing role at PCC? Apply online or call 503-946-3874 to discuss which role may be right for you!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.