Injection Mold Tech | $24/hr
Posted November 9, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, Day, Swing and Night Shift schedules
Do you have pastic injection molding experience?
Then you might be interested in this Injection Mold Tech position with a company that manufactures plastic parts.
They invest in their employees through extensive training programs. And the facility is clean, modern and air-conditioned.
It's a full-time, temporary-to-hire job that offers consistent hours, career growth opportunities, and benefits upon permanent hire.
Day, Swing and Night shift schedules are available!
- Prior work as a Mold Tech required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to lift 55lbs
- Minimum 1 year of technical experience with plastic injection molding, along with hands on experience with raw materials, mold set-up, and troubleshooting skills for electric injection machines and auxiliary equipment
- Perform duties to set up and cycle a variety of Plastic Injection Molding machines and equipment
- Make process adjustments to ensure proper function and quality of parts
- Tool disassembly, cleaning and reassembly
- Monday - Friday 7am -3pm
- Monday - Friday 3pm -11pm
- Monday - Friday 11pm -7am
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Scottsdale Branch. I love the opportunity to create positive outcomes for candidates and clients every day. And my favorite part of my job is hearing from candidates I've worked with after they've had an amazing and rewarding day in their new role.