Electrical Assembly | 4-Day Work Week
Posted November 14, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 6:00am - 5:00pm
The facility is clean and organized, and well-ventilated. And the schedule is Monday-Thursday, so you can enjoy 3-day weekends!
- Read and interpret documents
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Assembles components
- Communicate with all levels of management
- Monday – Thursday 6:00AM – 5:00PM
- Opportunities for overtime available
- Ability to stand 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to lift at 50 pounds on occasion
- Experience reading blueprints and working with products have both electrical and mechanical parts (examples include motorized equipment assembly or repair, medical devices, commercial lighting)
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Clear promotion path to several different types of roles
- Frequent celebrations and employee recognition
If you are interested in the Electrical Assembly position, apply now, or call 469-947-6789 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!