Posted November 7, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Contribute to making some of the coolest tech on the market. This company helps industries go from making something in 2 minutes, to making the same thing in 2 seconds. You will get to be the person pulling all the parts and seeing what the finished product looks like when it's built!
This Material Handler position also offers a great 7-4 schedule helping you avoid commuter traffic and be home in time for dinner.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Stock materials
- Count, weigh, and record number of units of materials moved/handled
- Unpack, stack, or assemble materials into bins, racks, or bundles
- Perform cycle counts
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Material Handler Requirements:
- Problem solves and attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow safety procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on occasion
- Become a certified forklift operator within three months of employment
Pay: $18 an hour
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
Location: North Frisco, TX
If you are interested in Material Handler positions, apply now, or call 469-947-6789 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!