Posted November 7, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Have some fun seeing some of the coolest tech on the market as it ships to customers in the US and around the world! This company helps industries take a manual process and automate it. You get to see the finished products and ensure they are safely and efficiently delivered to customers.
This Shipping Clerk position also offers a great 7-4 or 8-5 schedule.
Shipping Clerk Responsibilities:
- Pick/Pack Orders
- Process Shipments
- Prepare Shipping labels, BOL’s, Invoices, Certificate of Origins
- Follow customer specific instructions accurately
- Operate a forklift
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm OR 8am-5pm
Shipping Clerk Requirements:
- 1 Year Order Pulling experience
- 1+ year of experience with UPS and FEDEX shipping software
- Ability to calculate shipping costs, package weights, case/pallet counts
- Forklift operator experience
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on occasion
Pay: $18 per hour
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
Location: North Frisco, TX
If you are interested in Shipping Clerk positions, apply now, or call 469-947-6789 to schedule your interview today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Richardson team. I am passionate about connecting people with new and exciting career opportunities. My favorite part of the job is finding candidates and clients the perfect match!