Associate Project Manager
Posted November 7, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Mon - Fri 7:30AM- 4:30PM
A well-established, top of the line construction and manufacturing company is looking to add an Associate Project Manager to their growing Architectural team.
This is a great Direct Hire Opportunity with a company that believes in employee retention and engagement. They have been voted in the top 100 best places to work in Oregon for the past 15 years.
As an Associate Project Manager, you will assist in planning, organizing, and executing unique architectural projects by providing critical data, support, and feedback. supporting the project teams by reviewing schedules, budgets and forecast returns.
This well-established company is sought after for its innovation, leading edge technology and lean practices in the Construction Industry. Recognized as the best in class by clients and peers! Creating a culture of highly successful individuals working towards a common goal.
On a day-to-day basis, as an Associate Project Manager you will:
- Work closely with project managers and field personnel in managing project goals and deliverables
- Partner with PMs in developing and tracking all project control related documents (RFI’s, DVCRs, change orders, Smartsheet dashboards)
- Monitor and track QA/QC challenges to reduce rework
- Assist in managing awarded projects, - scope, schedule, budget (margins) and safety
- Maintain job tracking files including Change Order logs, purchase order tracking, and subcontract tracking
- Prepare job closeout documents, including O&M package, with input from Executive Assistant (i.e., GSM warranty)
- Track equipment or material for jobsites as requested, notify foreman & Project Manager of status and arrivals
- As part of growth and development there is opportunity to project manage small projects of $50k or less?
Associate Project Manager Qualifications:
- At least 5 years in a Project Assistant role- including forecasting, purchasing and vendor management
- Bluebeam experience
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of individuals
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Location: Portland, OR
Schedule: Mon -Fri, 7:30am-4:30pm - With some flexibility (hybrid Option)
Pay: $80 - $95K DOE
- Medical, dental, 100% covered
- 3-4 weeks PTO and Holidays
- Investment in Training and development
- Community Outreach programs
- On-site company chef
If you are ready for your next step and would like to learn more about this Associate Project Manager position. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager. I come from an extensive background in management and customer service. The best part of my job is building and growing relationships with new individuals, while helping them become the best version of themselves. In my free time, I love traveling and learning about other cultures.