Painter Prepper | Day Shift | Mon-Fri | $20-24/hr
Posted November 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 0700-1630
We have an incredible opportunity for a Painter Prepper looking for a full-time, long-term opportunity complete with a fantastic benefits package and evenings and weekends off. This temp-to-hire position is available immediately!
This opportunity gives you a chance to work with the community in an exciting field that does repairs for motorized vehicles, buses and RV's. Taking each moment with a guest to ensure they are well taken care of in a facility with over 20 years of repair service in Tacoma.
As a Painter Prepper, you will be responsible for
- Masking all types of Vehicles proficiently
- Cleaning areas on vehicles and in the general warehouse to keep a tidy work space
- Sand and fill area to be painted
- Review work orders with the Painter
- Final washing and wipe of project work
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:30pm
Painter Prepper Qualifications
- Extensive masking skills using the most efficient methods (Preferably with automotive)
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Works well in a close team environment
- Background with paint/automotive experience preferred
Pay: $20-24 DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance premium paid for by company
- 401 (k) Matching 3%
- Life Insurance
- Retirement funding
Location: Tacoma, WA (this location is not bus accessible)
Apply online today for this Painter Prepper position or call 253-568-8545 to schedule an interview right away.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tacoma team. The joy and satisfaction of finding and fulfilling the needs of clients with talented candidates is what I strive for. Letting the talents and skill sets of people shine bright as they continue to develop and grow in their new careers!