Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | Career Development
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift and Swing Shift
Interested in an entry-level job that provides career development and mentorship? Then you might be interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate job—no previous manufacturing experience required!
A manufacturing company that creates pipe products for the waterworks industry (as in the pipes used for drinking water) is looking for employees they can invest in.
If you have at least six months of work experience in any industry this could be a great fit for you.
These jobs are direct-hire and they offer both Day and Swing shift schedules.
And this company is THC-friendly, they’re second-chance employers and they provide an excellent training program to help you meet your career goals.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Follow work order and drawing to assemble components
- Use hand and power tools to assemble parts together
- Load and unload parts into a machine and operate machinery to part specification
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
You'll be successful if you like working with hand tools and are eager to grow your manufacturing career.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, OT is occasionally available.
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Swing shift: 1:30 pm to 10 pm
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of recent work history in any industry
- Experience using hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour - depending on shift and experience
Reasons to Apply:
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401(k)Medical
- Great break rooms that include ping pong tables and an expansive kitchen
- Sleek, modern facility
- Mentorship program from leadership team
Location: Bothell, WA, due to schedule, this location is not a bus-accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate position apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As Staffing Manager of TERRA's Everett branch, I'm closely involved in the stories and successes of the people I work with. My favorite part of this job is helping people see the value they never realized they had.