Warehouse Associate | Night Shift
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Sunday - Friday, 6:00pm-2:30am
Do you want to work for a company who focuses on sustainability and giving back to the community? A fresh produce distributor is looking to add a Warehouse Associate to its team.
The position is full-time, temporary-to-hire and it's a great opportunity to earn a consistent paycheck at a competitive wage.
This company believes in investing in their employees and offers paid training starting on the first day, full benefits upon permanent hire, and there are lots of opportunities for growth if you're interested in a long term career.
In this role, you will be responsible for making sure there's a steady supply of product in stock for the picking crew.
Warehouse Associate Duties:
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets.
- Locate products using technology.
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc.
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks.
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks.
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment.
You will be successful in you don't mind cold and wet environments. This is a refrigerated warehouse!
Schedule: Sunday – Friday, 6:00pm-2:30am
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Ability to multitask on a fast paced team
- Comfortable with cold environments
- Strong attention to detail
- 1 year of order picking experience
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Tuition assistance to their permanent team members or their children!
Location: SODO; Bus accessible
If this Warehouse Associate role sounds like a great opportunity for you, please give our office a call at 253-353-7700 or apply today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.