Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
A Seattle-based employee-owned environmental consulting firm with a rich 65+ year history is hiring a new HR Manager.
The HR Manager is an important part of the company's leadership team and will manage all benefits and policy matters, oversee compensation and performance management programs, and ensure a positive employee culture across the company.
This direct-hire opportunity offers tremendous benefits, a hybrid work schedule, discretionary annual bonus and many additional perks!
HR Manager Responsibilities include:
- Leading the HR team in supporting offices in 14 states
- Overseeing benefits programs and administration
- Ensuring hiring practices are compliant with federal contractor requirements
- Being the resident expert on multi-state employment law matters
- Contributing to strategic plan initiatives for the organization
If you're passionate about excellence in Human Resources and want to feel valued by the leadership team, this could be a terrific fit for you!
- 8+ years of experience in general HR leadership
- Advanced knowledge of HR practices, employment law and compliance matters
- Professional HR Certification (PHR, SHRM-CP)
- Experience supervising and mentoring employees
- Strong proficiency with HRIS, ATS, MS Word and Excel
Location: Fremont area of Seattle
- Free parking provided
- hybrid work schedule: 3 days in office, with option to work remotely 2 days per week
Compensation: $115K (+DOE) plus annual bonus and generous benefits
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
- Health insurance plans (PPO and HDHP)
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Pre-tax health and daycare FSA
- Life and disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Paid time off for vacation, sick leave, bereavement and jury duty
- 10 paid holidays
- Free parking
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Account Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!