Sanitation Associate | $20-$22/hr DOE
Posted November 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am-3:30pm
A company that supplies restaurants and grocery stores with fresh fruits and vegetables is looking to add Sanitation Associates to their maintenance team. If you are looking for a position that offers work-life balance, amazing benefits (including paid college tuition) and opportunities for growth? Then this Sanitation Associate may be perfect for you!
In this role, you'll work in a cold environment to conduct daily cleaning and maintenance tasks within the warehouse.
This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity. Perfect for someone looking to get started in a company that promotes from within!
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Sanitation Associate Duties:
- Wipe and clean refrigeration units and fans
- Work in cold and wet conditions using food safe cleaning products
- Sanitize fruit ripening rooms with power washer
- Safely operate a 10 ft. scissor lift to reach wall units for cleaning
- Work with food-safe cleaning products
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, take pride in your work, and have a positive attitude.
Sanitation Associate Requirements:
- Ability to adhere work in a cold warehouse environment for the entire shift
- Proven ability to work independently and on a team
- Comfortable with heights, on a scissor lift up to 10ft
- Ability to use small hand tools
- Comfortable working on a team or independently
- Pressure washing experience preferred
Pay: $20-$22/hr. DOE
Benefits upon hire:
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- PTO, paid sick leave
- 401K program
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid college tuition!
Location: Seattle, SODO downtown area. This location is bus accessible.
If you would like to hear more about this warehouse Sanitation Associate opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 253-353-7700!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila Team. I love talking with people and discovering their interests. The best part of my job is getting to know candidates on a personal level which helps to better understand their needs, and align the opportunities we have with what they are looking for to be successful.