Administrative Customer Support | $55k- $60k
Posted November 10, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F; 7:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow with a stable company
while still owning your craft and excelling in your customer service and
administrative abilities. This Administrative Customer Support opportunity could be the job for you!
This company has been serving the Denver Metro Area for over 20 years as a master distribution facility providing Air Filtration products to large companies in the area like Ball Arena, Coors Field, and The Four Seasons. Within this role, you’ll be able to join a close knit team to start building rapport with their customers and learn how to customize their needs accurately and efficiently.
Administrative Customer Support Job Duties:
- Fielding and placing calls to customers and technicians
- Dispatching orders and scheduling appointment times for service techs
- Completing and reading invoices to ensure accurate documentation
- Maintaining client and customer relationships with personalized care
Shift- Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM
Administrative Customer Support Requirements:
- 3 Years Admin/Customer Service Experience
- Previous Bookkeeping/Accounting/Administrative experience preferred
- Clear understanding of Customer Service and rapport building
- Proficient in computer skills
Administrative Customer Support Benefits:
- Customized Benefits Package based on your specific needs after first 60 days
- New 401k Program starting 2023
- 8 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Join a company that enjoys rewarding their employees hard work
- Join a welcoming and inclusive company
- Opportunities for growth within the company
Location- Denver, CO – Not Bus accessible
Are you interested in hearing more about this Administrative Customer Support position? Give us a call at (720) 405-5222 or apply online today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have had a great experience with TERRA. They found me a job very quickly. One that is a wonderful fit for both my experience and for me personality wise. I am so grateful to be back to work after looking for a job for over a year on my own – TERRA Staffing found me one in a week!