Electronic Repair Technician - Day Shift - $20hr
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift 6am-3:30pm
Looking for a better work life balance? This temp to hire Electronic Repair Technician opportunity offers weekends off, job stability and a great company culture.
You could be working with an established company that has been in the manufacturing industry for over 85 years. This company is looking to add a Electronic Technician to their growing team.
Electronic Repair Technician job duties:
- Testing, disassembling, repairing, cleaning, setting up and calibrating instruments used in moisture analysis.
- Troubleshooting electronic problems
- Solder and desolder components from circuit boards
Electronic Repair Technician requirements:
- 2-3 years hands on technical experience or a technical Associates Degree
- Covid vaccination
- Must be okay with taking soldering test.
- Competent in trouble shooting.
Pay: $20hr based on experience
Benefits: Benefits when hired permanently
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa team. What I love about being a Senior Recruiter is helping people find a job that best fits what they looking for. The best part of my job is bringing the right client and candidate together so they can both flourish! Giving people a chance to shine in a company they love is so satisfying!