Assembly | Great Training
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Monday-Friday 6a-230p
Continue your career with a growing manufacturing company in this Assembly position.
This company is a global leader in the manufacturing of parts used directly in the semiconductor industry. So as an Assembler, you'll work in a cleanroom and attach cables and wires to different components.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role that comes with benefits upon permanent hire. And if you're interested in growing your career with this company, there are a lot of opportunities for growth.
You'll receive in-depth on-the-job training. Overtime is available, too, if you want to earn a bigger paycheck.
Assembly Job Duties:
- Read and follow customer blueprints
- Work inside of a cleanroom environment and wear appropriate PPE
- Perform quality checks as you go
- Comfortable using a variety of hand tools
- Experience reading blueprints
- Ability to work in various positions-standing, kneeling, sitting
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without restrictions
- Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay: $19-$20/hr depending on experience
This job offers:
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
benefits package upon permanent hire
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off accrual
- Advancement and cross-training opportunities
Location: Tualatin, Oregon (not public transit accessible so you will need reliable transportation)
If you are interested in this Assembly job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Account Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.