Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Are you looking for a career move where you will have independence, ability to learn a new industry, and take the reins of an office? Direct Hire Office Manager opportunity with family-owned metal fabrication company in Hillsboro.
In this Office Manager position you would have the opportunity to make a positive impact on a growing business, and have fun doing it!
They offer team building events such as potluck Thanksgiving meal, lunches, and more. This is an opportunity to join a passionate team who loves what they do.
Plus, you would have the ability to put your mark on running the day-to-day operations of the office after your training. You would collaborate with the owner on current processes as well as implementing new ones.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office to ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Help manage and develop office policies and make sure they are implemented appropriately
- Human Resources functions including: onboarding new staff, being the point person for employee questions, and payroll processing.
- Order management support in their ERP software from quote to finished good.
Office Manager Requirements:
- Previous office manager experience
- Knowledge of order management software or Quickbooks
- Able to implement and learn new processes
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Office Manager benefits:
- Health and Dental benefits
- Generous paid time off / paid holidays
- Working in a family environment
- Oregon Savings Growth Plan
If this Office Manager position sounds like the right fit for you give us a call at 503-290-0039 and ask for Justin.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Recruiter for the Terra Beaverton Team. I really enjoy the satisfaction I receive when I am able to bring the right client and candidate together. Sourcing and finding talented people for our clients is one of the most rewarding things I get to do!