Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate | $20/hr
Posted November 29, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 5am-2pm, M-F 2:30pm-10:30pm
Looking for an entry-level job that starts immediately?
A manufacturing company in the Tualatin area is adding an Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate to their team! This is a temporary-to-hire position with a leader in the framing industry.
Here's what's great about this job:
- Opportunity to learn new skills, in an entry-level manufacturing position.
- Job Stability and growth potential
- Cross training available, and all training provided
- Family-owned business where you're part of team and not just a number.
- No client interview needed!
- Full benefits and wage increase opportunities upon permanent hire.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
- Working with a team to perform assembly and warehouse duties.
- Pulling, sorting, and packing aluminum pieces
- Cross training in different areas such as custom cutting of the metal and powder coating.
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Must have experience with hand/power tools, and knowledge of using a measuring tape.
- Comfortable lifting up to 30lbs.
- Work within a team-oriented environment
- Day: Monday - Friday 5am-2:00pm
- Swing: Monday – Thursday 2:30pm -10:30pm
Location: Tualatin, OR – Not accessible via public transportation
If you are interested in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate, apply online or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone today.Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Recruiter for the Terra Beaverton Team. I really enjoy the satisfaction I receive when I am able to bring the right client and candidate together. Sourcing and finding talented people for our clients is one of the most rewarding things I get to do!