Production Technician | Aerospace
Posted November 23, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday
Great production opportunity for someone with previous plastic injection molding background experience!
A leading aerospace plastics company located in Everett is looking to add a Production Technician to their Night shift team. They're well-known for manufacturing airplane parts so the work you do daily will have an impact on the way people fly!
It's a full-time, temp-to-hire position where previous plastic injection molding experience will set you up for success.
Production Technician Job Duties:
- Changing injection molds, downloading computer programs, and optimizing machine performance
- Starting new injection jobs, troubleshooting and resolving process problems
- Reading and interpreting documents including procedures, instructions, work orders, and manuals
Production Technician Requirements:
- 2+ years of previous experience in plastic injection molding
- Able to read work instructions and complete paperwork
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand tools
- Able to stand for extended periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 3:30 pm - 4:00 am
Pay: $28/hour+ DOE (plus overtime for extra money!) Payday is every Friday!
Location: Everett and conveniently located near the bus lines. Plenty of on-site, free parking
If you've been looking for an opportunity in aerospace, apply today for this Production Technician position or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Everett team. I really enjoy the satisfaction of listening to each candidate and helping them find the right position. The best part of my job is giving so many talented people the chance to shine.