Warehouse Maintenance | Up To $25/HR | Day Shift
Posted November 28, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day shift; Days of the week vary per company
Do you have at least 1 year of experience in Warehouse Maintenance? If so, we have several companies we are partnering with that offer full-time hours, weekly pay, great benefits, and a team-oriented environment that may be the perfect fit for you!
Warehouse Maintenance Responsibilities:
- Repair of equipment, buildings, and vehicles
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair tools
- Perform inspection and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Prepare and maintain records and reports
You will be successful in this type of position if you are mechanically inclined, have high attention to detail, and are self-motivated!
Warehouse Maintenance Schedule: Day Shift; Days of the week vary per company
- 5:00am – 3:30pm; Monday - Thursday
- 7:00am – 4:00pm; Monday – Friday
- 10:30am – 7:00pm: Tuesday - Saturday
Warehouse Maintenance Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Warehouse Maintenance
- Forklift experience
- Basic math skills
- Hand & power tool experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Pay: Up to $25/HR; DOE
Benefits upon permanent hire:
Location: West Phoenix
Benefits of working with TERRA Staffing Group:
- Weekly pay!
- Opportunity to partner with an advocate to help in your job search
- After 1st week of employment: Ability to enroll with our benefits (Medical, Dental & 401k)
- After 2nd week of employment: Benefits become active!
Interested in a Warehouse Maintenance position? Apply now or call 623-321-5151 to speak to someone today!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The office staff is very helpful. Very pleasant to talk with and they answer all the questions that I may have. I have been getting good steady work as well.