Accountant | Bookkeeper | Bonuses
Posted November 22, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you an experienced Accountant or Bookkeeper looking level up your career? If so, we have a full-time, permanent opportunity that provides job stability, competitive pay, and great benefits!
A local Land Development company is hiring a Staff Accountant to add to their Bothell location team! In this opportunity you will get to work with one of America's premier builders. Along with receiving individualized training on all things real estate and land development, this company boasts a fun team dynamic with frequent pajama days and karaoke nights! If you are looking for a company committed to a supportive work culture and growth mindset this spirited team is the right place for you.
As a Staff Accountant you will:
- Prepare House Profit Analyses.
- Review GP margins for each sales contract.
- Assist in the preparation of the company's financial statements.
- Conduct monthly close procedures.
- Prepare journal entries as needed.
You will be successful in this Staff Accountant role if you are a motivated self-starter, who has an eye for detail and an ability to meet deadlines and accomplish goals!
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
To be a Staff Accountant you will need:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience in a related role
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Salary: $60-72k depending on experience, plus an annual bonus!
- Bonus structure up to $8,000 annually, paid out quarterly
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan + generous company match after 6 months of employment
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends!
- Opportunity to grow in a career within the company that loves to promote from within!
Location: Bothell, WA
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant role hiring immediately, APPLY today or call Tasha at 206-453-2852!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As the Staffing Manager for the Kirkland Branch, I match the perfect job to the perfect candidate. My favorite part of my role is helping people find their passion and take the first steps toward a mutually fulfilling career. I love seeing people shine!