Disability Job Coach | Direct-Hire
Posted November 18, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday thru Friday, occasional weekends and evenings.
If you're looking for an incredibly rewarding position that helps people, then you might be interested in this Disability Job Coach role.
A local nonprofit organization that combines career coaching, financial skills education, and job placement, is looking for a passionate individual to assist people with disabilities reach their career goals.
It's a great opportunity to build a successful career with an inclusive company. There's a ton of growth potential and they offer amazing benefits.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. No prior job placement experience required!
Paid, advanced on-the-job training will be provided, too, so that you can become an expert in the areas of this role that interest you the most.
Disability Job Coach Responsibilities:
- Develop a written employment plan for clients and assist in all aspects of job planning, including resume writing, job search and interview practice.
- Participate in team meetings and planning sessions.
- Work in various places in and around King County County. (Mileage reimbursed)
If you are looking to start a rewarding and meaningful career where you’ll be part of an inclusive team, this could be a perfect fit for you!
Disability Job Coach Requirements:
- Valid/Current driver’s license.
- Proof of reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Current first aid/CPR certification or ability to pass certification within 30 days of hire.
- Computer proficiency and strong writing skills.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
- Work schedule varies based on clients' needs
- Occasional weekends and evenings.
- Paid, on-the-job advanced training programs tailored to your individual career goals.
- Medical, Dental, Vision. Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401K match up to 3%
- Generous PTO & paid sick leave.
- 9 paid holidays.
- Paid trainings & certifications.
- Professional development.
- Cell phone bill and mileage reimbursement.
Location: Mobile (King County) Due to the nature of this role, you will need reliable transportation and be open to working in the field.
Interested in this Disability Job Coach opportunity? Apply now or call 206.453.2852 to speak to someone right away!
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.